July 12-15, 2016
Kervansaray Thermal Hotel,Bursa Türkiye
Official language of the conference is Turkish and English.
Turkish and English sessions will be held separately.
If requested by the participants, an official invitation letter will be sent by the Conference Secretariat . Such solicited invitations; however, will not offer any payment of expenses, such as fees, travel or hotel accommodations for the conference.
The participants will get their name badges at the registration desk. All participants are requested to wear their badges during all meeting activities and social events.
CERTIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE
Certificate of attendance will be given to all participants on the last day from the registration desk.
PASSPORT AND VISAS
- All foreign visitors entering Türkiye must have a valid passport.
- Participants are advised to contact their local travel agencies or air carriers for details.
- Turkiye does not request a visa from citizens of USA and most of European countries; however, we recommend you to contact the Turkish Embassie in your country.
- The average temperature in July is between 30 - 35 C
- Symposium venue is air-conditioned.
Monetary value is Turkish Lira, but USD, Euro or Traveler's Cheque exchange services are available at various banks and exchange offices, hotels and airport.
The value-added tax, here called KDV, is 18%. Hotels typically combine it with a service charge of 10% to 15%, and restaurants usually add a 15% service charge.
Value-added tax is nearly always included in quoted prices. Certain shops are authorized to refund the tax (ask).
Visa and Master Cards are widely accepted at hotels, stores, shops and restaurants.
- Voltage in Turkey is 220 Volts for electrical appliances
- The frequency is 50 Hz in Turkey
Space will be provided to companies working in the field of machine design and production to exhibit their products, designs and/or software developments. Interested companies should apply to the Conference Secretariat.